Saturday, January 16, 2010

Term3 should be a really stressful term, wit lots of assignment n the suffocating finals- hav to study everythin from term 1 till now, but honestly, i've been slacking a lot, too much. I've went to movie twice within one week(not tat there's any good movies out also) n dun noe how many makans wit friends. plus, i've been spending way too much too, not good. very bad.

I noe i should reject all those makans invitations, but i jz love the fellowship even if i dun eat. i should seriously learn how to say no. "NO!!" but its very hard. n now it left me feelin guilty for neglecting my studies.(not total neglection, but bad enuf) i should wake up n realize my purpose here, my duty n responsibility as a student..(somebody pls give me a slap, or a good wackin at least) i'm here to study. not to say can't enjoy, but should hav self-control.

I should study, study, study!! Help me lord i pray!

*wokay, i'm done wit blogging!(for today) going to study now!*

No comments:

Post a Comment