Thursday, April 15, 2010

Excited.Bout.Genting. =D

I can't sleep. Too excited about tomorrow's Genting trip, but right now, i'm bored silly. Yes, bored n silly.

The last time i went Genting must have been bout 2 years ago, went to the theme park, watched the fireworks display on New Year eve n came back down(it was awesome btw). That, was the 1st time i've ever sat on the space shot. I could still remember that we(me, my older bro n cousin) lined up for 1.5 hours for it. In the end, i chickened out (coz i'm a girl k!). Ok lar, that's not a good reason, but i'm really afraid of heights. I screamed, sitting in a farris wheel when i was young. Since then, no more farris wheel for me. However, no use in chickening out, my older brother blocked me from squeezing out of the line. When it was our turn, he pushed me in. What a good brother la!

So i went on it lor..oh, n it was my cousin brother 1st time too, n he, like me, is afraid of great heights.(Good! That makes the both of us!) I took my place between my brother n cousin, n i insisted on holding their hands all the way. "u dun let go har.." i told them both. n so, the machine rises n rises n rises with us on it..

My brother told me once that it will stop for 10s on the peak before pulling us down, n that, i never forget. So, on reaching the peak, i started counting in my heart. Weird, i can count n pray at the same time. Anyway, i think i was praying so fervently that i didn't notice i have counted till 12. After 12, i was like 'ei?' n the horror begins.

We were going down so fast, it was definately faster than free-falling, faster than the speed gravity can pull u down anywhere on earth or any other planet in the solar system. I screamed. I heard my brother and cousin screaming. A dozen people scream. My hands and feet grew numb in that short span of time, but still, i managed to hold on tight to both of their hands for my dear life.

When we reach the ground, i was so numb i could barely stand. (So were my cousin, haha!) All in all, i was glad that my feet finally touch the ground with my head still attached to it. Estatic, that now i can finally boast that i had taken a ride on the infamous space shot. (hah!) but i dun think i'll ever have the chance to talk bout myself going for a second round though. *shudder*

Well..I'm really excited bout going on the flying coaster, cyclone n corkscrew. It gets your adrenaline pumping, just waiting in line causes anxiety. No! Just thinking bout getting on it tmrw causes anxiety!

Lord,
i pray that it will not rain tomorrow, neither will it be too hot. Please provide. Keep us in the pink of health so that we can enjoy everything to the max. Keep us all save n sound esp during our journey there n back. Oh, n help us to hav fun without going overboard in all that we do! Thanks heavenly Daddy! In Jesus name, amen.

Good, now i have 2 hours to sleep before i have to wake up to travel to kl to meet my friends. (so many 'to'!! haha..)
Genting, here i come! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment