Saturday, May 1, 2010

Being selfish :(

What am i doing? Why am i so selfish when it comes to serving God? Isn't it that everything i have comes from Him? So WHY?!

I had all this thoughts as i emerge from PKGH library after 4 hours of yf committe meeting. Firstly, it has really taken a toll on all of us for sitting through that 4 hours in a room brainstorming bout future plans and problems. However, through this.. i now know how reluctant i am in serving Him. (you can't imagine how horrified i was when i was asked to share sth about my college life in yf)

I felt that the fire in me to serve that i once have has dwindled into almost nothing now. I wanna find back the passion, and learn to care for others like how He cared for me, to serve Him with all my heart without holding back on anything.

I'm sorry, Lord, for my reluctance serving You. Please forgive me, please rekindled the fire in me to serve You whole-heartedly. Please guide me through everything as i try my best to give my all to You. Please let me understand that what i do for You is nothing comapare to what You've done for me at the cross of calvary. I love You, Daddy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment