Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Reason To Laugh :)


Taking the ktm to college is always a long and tiring journey for me. As a result, even the tiniest deviation from the usual routine amuses me immensely. Things that people would not have find funny makes me laugh and mouthing the lyrics of a particularly catchy song while the person besides me stares on is no more an issue
to me. Something exciting needs to happen, and once in a while it does!

Well, pictures could paint a thousand words, so i'm gonna spare you the agony of a thousand words and post pictures instead.





Pardon me for being so super duper rude, but hahahah!! This sleeping post is so funny. Or maybe it's just me? :) Never mind, I have a really low laughing threshold. Anyway, I shouldn't be laughing, so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment