Monday, March 19, 2012

Watcha lookin' at?! :P

1.5months more till examssss, not that I'm really counting down, but I figured out that I should be doing some planning on how I'd like to study for the rest of my 2nd year law degree. I haven't been studying much on my own, n my parents trust me too much to nag me. Can't complain. Haha but I've always been the self motivated type in school, I was the typical kiasu type. Used to be. Thing is, it's different now, my surroundings, circumstances, distractions and even the course I'm reading.

I slacked off too much cos I'm been very comfortable. WAY too comfortable. Getting pass every stages of major exam (PMR, SPM, Pre-U, Inter), I've forgotten how much it takes to get through them. My aim has, over the years, gone from striving for excellence right down to scraping for a pass. That's no good, I'd do a little work and goes "hmm, I'm good to pass!" instead of "That's totally not enough for an A". ('Moron! That's a total waste of your brain!' as 'someone' told me, in the face)

Well, having done this tiny self-reflection, I'm gonna kick-start my rusty attitude and get prep for war. I'm going in armed to the teeth, just you see. No more pray-praying, I'm gonna attack that paper and make it bleed out some good marks. No retreat no surrender. That is Spartan Law. And by Spartan law I will fight..and die. THIS IS SPARTTAAAA!!!! *pick up pen*

No comments:

Post a Comment