Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Belated Christmas!

This was a looong long happy day :)

Dinner was so awesome it was worth the adrenaline rush coming back from kl to join my parents! I was in a fast and furious race for what felt like forever. Really, one day I'm gonna have a heart attack sitting at the passenger side of my brother's car. Why does he even have songs like 'safe and sound' playing in his playlist??!? Seriously. It's so ironic I almost laughed.

Funny how they decided to spend their last 3 hours of Christmas making Christmas cards! How unsingaporean-ish. This was wholly their idea ok. Don't look at me. Or my cards.
Huh?? Found this in my phone.. Hahhahaa!
Interesting,

A smartphone + some papers => a 3D Christmas tree! (preeeetty resourceful huh?:) )
This shot rocks!!

Messin around with my oh-so-awesome-Christmas present!
On hind side, we thought this was a pretty eerie shot. Can you spot HER? XP 

Funny how my mom decided that tmr's our shopping day. Right after Christmas! Though we're throwing away our ice-skating plan, we couldn't complain now, could we? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment