Saturday, October 24, 2009

It got me thinking real hard

Thought provoking question by Anna yesterday when we were waiting for Thomson to come to the car in Nasmir..It got me thinking real hard.Below is the conversation we had,as far as i can remember..

"Sin Yee,dun u hv any probs in ur life?"

"sure got ah.." was my answer,i mean after all,who doesn't? "well..i juz finish my quiz,so waiting for result is a prob."

"Everybody faces tat la,we're all student ma,i mean probs as in some other probs besides studies." says Anna

"oh.."then i started thinking..

Actually i kinda noe wat was she refering to, she was talking bout her relationships prob, coz i tink she's feeling bothered by her feelings...her feelings for a guy..ahem..i shan't say anythin more,haha..

But anyway,wat was i gonna say again?
Oh ya..bout the question.
Of coz i got probs in my life!! Tons of them. They may not impact my life in a big way but they're still there~!! But i dun really hv girl guy relationship probs though, something i'm really really thankful about. Those can ruin ur life, as far as i noe.haha.
Am i abnormal? Or i juz dun find joy in hving crushes anymore.I'm weird,hands down.

I remember me n my friends used to check out n hv crushes on guys when we 1st started sec school (very few oni,since not many guys r worth it,haha). n along the years, the list grows longer very gradually, n finally,when i reach uni, the list just stop. Just like tat.Stopped.

Maybe bcoz it's no more fun anymore, most of my friends, roommates, r hving bf. They would not spend time discussing bout crushes. They'll oni bore me to death wit stories of their bf..on how adorable, thoughtful, sweet..etc etc..they r. Ayo-o-o-oh..!

But on the other hand, i've been too busy coping up wit my new life n studying tat i dun hv time to check out guys. haha. sad wei.. anyway, i'm happy just the way i am rite now,though i'l admit tat somtimes i do envy my friends,haha.But still, no guys prob, oni my daddy n my bros in my life, n a burning passion to serve God! Bliss.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment