Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jesus Is The Reason We Celebrate The Season

Christmas is coming up!

Can't wait to for the christmas celebration here(Aimst) as well as in Klang! Jesus is truly the reason for the season! Tat is our christmas theme for Port Klang Gospel Hall(PKGH) christmas celebration tis year!! Unc Sam wans all youth to be involve in it, but guess i'm not really part of the youth, not anymore anyway... (emo-ing..) They did say somethin bout excommunicating me for missin tis year church camp in Cameron. Ish!! betrayal!! Haha.. but I don't tink i can do anything though, me being here in Aimst,Kedah. However, i could take part in the Christmas gig organized by Aimst cf, given i'm not too busy preparing for my term 2.

Hmm... THANK GOD dat everything didn't really clash, all the activities. (I'm already starting to plan my christmas hol,haha..) Thank God dat i won't be missing the...

1. christmas gig in Aimst -16 Dec

2. yearly celebration wit OA -2o Dec (Yay!! I miss the waterfall!!)

3. christmas celebration in my church -25 Dec

4. unofficial trip for yf to go Bukit Cahaya for cycling- dates yet to be decided. (i heard the gears r rotten,still the fellowship is wat matters ^_^)

Christmas is truly a time to remind ourself of the reason we're alive n well rite now. So many a times we forget about tis n christmas became another unmeaningful celebration jz like any other, we became so ignorant of the truth dat we did not see the significant of tis. Wat truth? Santa? Of course not!! It's the truth tat Jesus who was CRUCIFIED on the cross to save us was born on tis day. It's THE day God send HIS SON down to earth to save us, His precious sons n daughters.

To so many ppl out there, christians or non, christmas is jz another festive season where we get hols, enjoy ourself, take a break, hav fun n etc.. Tat's pretty sad. I mean we can hv fun of cos, there's nothin wrong bout tat at all, i'd take tis oppurtunity to hav fun too, but we're missing the reason for the season. Wat significant is there celebrating a festival n yet dun noe wat u're celebrating about. I won't deny dat i was once like tat, christmas is about chrismas trees, gifts, food, hol, fun n friends. But as the years passes me by, i learned. Learned bout how sinful i am n how holy n gracious He is. Learned how he stooped so low to be a servant in tis serve-me world. How can a king come to tis world to serve us? I dun c many kings around who is willing to serve others, n yet, He came.

Thank You, Father.

Ps: I'm skipping physics lecture rite now btw, coz i loss my textbook,spend the 1st hour of physic lecture looking for it in every inch of the school compound, n now, dun feel like going since i'm already 1 hour late. However, just got a msg from my friend tat she mistook it n brought it bak. Thank God it's found. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment