Saturday, November 21, 2009

*Sigh...*

My activities of the day in brief (yup, in underwears) :

rise n shine
bathe
study, study, study
lunch
study, study, study
dinner
bathe
Girls talk wit a friend (relationship issue again la, wat else)
study, study, study

Wat a miserable day. STUDY!!!
After dinner i couldn't even concentrate anymore.
The sight of books n notes numbs me, my brain.
So, i sat in the study area, for an hour n a half lookin at the same page.
Maybe i was daydreaming, i dun noe.
But, i noe tat a thousand thoughts was running through my mind in tat short span of 90 mins.
I was distracted.
By wat? Or rather who?
My lips are sealed.
Just in case u're reading tis Mark, it's not tat good looking christian guy in my uni.
Coz there's none. Tat u should noe of, yet.

Bak to my story.
After 90mins of staring into space, or rather boring holes into my physic notes n gained nothing. I decided to head bak to hostel. Feeling rather emo..
So, b4 i go bak, i went to the cafe to get ice-cream.
Got my ice-cream n went to the counter, nobody was there, as usual.
The cashier was brewing teh for customers. (seriously, they should employ more workers)
I wasn't in the mood to wait like i usually do.
Besides, i'm tired of eating melted ice-cream.
So, i unwrapped the ice-cream n started eating rite in front of the counter.
The cashier practically flew over.
So i paid n left.

On the way bak to my hostel, i walk pass a couple.
Dun noe them.
Overheard their conversation.
Shallow people they are.
Then i met a 2nd pair.
*sigh..* my classmate.
She look over n smile at me, so i smiled bak.
So fake.
Then i continue walking.
Reach my block.
Climb up a whole 4 flight of stairs.
Reach my unit n went in.
"U cry ah, Sin Yee?" was the 1st question i heard.
Of course i wasn't crying.
Even if i was, i wun show.
So i went online n wrote tis blog.
Love to blog during emo days.
Tat's why i have so many emo post.

Sry i dun noe how to include U in my life today God, i will try 2mrw.
I promise.


*Sigh..*

No comments:

Post a Comment