Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Couldn't stop smilling as i walk bak frm the study area to my hostel at 1.45am. I was really tired, but nonetheless, happy. Full of joy.

I dun noe why, I can't really explain, maybe it's becoz of all the things tat had happened rite after midnite. Coz before tat, i was the moody me. Struggling hard to pry open my eyes to study chemistry. It wasn't easy at all. When i'm not taking naps in the study area, i would be awake doin chemistry n feeling grumpy.

Anyway, things tat happened wasn't good things, in fact it was the total opposite. But through tis, i learn to see God working in my life, how He help me through even when things seemed to be in a state of despair.

Actually, wat happened was, during midnite, i went to the cafe n celebrated a birthday wit my classmate. After the celebration, i was gonna head bak to the study area to cont my studies, but part of my slippers snapped n i was left wit oni one usable slipper (Sigh..of all time..now..).

Anyway, the journey frm cafe to the study area seemed to stretch to a mile long when u hav oni one slipper to walk wit (Sigh louder..). Yet, i still manage to get myself bak to the study area, wondering wat would i wear on my foot for the rest of the term. I can't be wearing shoes all the time..

To cut long story short, wit the help of one of my friends, Derric, i manage to repair my slippers n hopefully it will last till the end of the term when i can go bak Klang n get a new pair. Thank you soo much Derric! (should be correct gua, the spelling) n i really really thank God for putting these ppl in my life to help me. Thank you Daddy!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment