Saturday, November 28, 2009

I love to write journal. i really do.
But at the same time, i'm lazy. Very lazy.
I feel as if everytime i take out my journal, i'll have writer's block.
I have no idea wat to write, or maybe i just have nothing to write, or maybe i'm just plain lazy in writing.
n brilliantly good in finding an explaination for tis.
I love ranting too, i could just rant on for hours n hours on irrevelent stuff (like now), but i spare ppl the misery of listening (or reading) it, unless they read tis post willingly.
I love complaining too, one of my hobbies (kidding), but i dun do it often. It's annoying, i noe.
Tat's why, i do selective complaining.
Not in choosing wat to complain, but whom to complain to.
I oni choose ppl whom i'm comfy wit their presence, so consider it a good thing if i always complain to u. Tat means i'm so comfy wit ur presence tat i wun paiseh paiseh wit u, or try hard to maintain tat image or smile when tat's the last thing i wanna do on planet earth.
Tat's the prob wit the world, everytime u meet new ppl, u'll try to make a good impression.
So, ppl conceal watever it is they feel inside n project a total oppposite of wat they're feeling.
If u dun show tat pleasant side of u, ppl tink u memang emo or u're a born hermit or sth.
Weird.
Anyway, bak to ranting n complaining bout ranting n complaining.
Where was i?
Oh ya, selective complaining.
How come God doesn't complain n yet He make us ppl who complain alot?
He likes to listen?
Maybe..maybe..
n yup, i like to grumble n complain to him a lot.
Tat means i'm really comfy wit His presence. A good thing.
But there's not much to grumble n complain bout also.
Tat's another good thing. =)
Talking to Him, i never need to conceal wat i feel or wat i am.
He already knows.
n i dun need advise or responds, all i wan is someone whom i can pour out everything to, all i need is for someone to listen, which is perfect.
I noe, there wouldn't be any light shining down on me n *poof*, i'm fine all of a sudden, no more problems, everything tat bothers me disappears.
No, if He hav something to say to me, he has His timing, His perfect timing.
So, i'll wait on Him, n serve while i wait.

Goodness, i can't even put words into proper paragraph, tat shows how tired i am rite now.
Nonetheless, i had an awesome Friday nite in church. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment