Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fasting..

-Every Monday.

-For the coming christmas gig.

-8am-7pm.

-Oni on food, but still consuming PLAIN water.

*Dear God, pls sustain me throughout the day n help me not to faint out of hunger.*

I dun really hav a prayer journal, but i might as well write all my requests in tis blog.

Pls take care of my parents as they go India for a 1 week trip.

Pls provide my younger brother wit self-control as he execute his evil plans of ripping the hse apart when my parents r gone. (haha..)

Pls look after my older brother as he study hard in Nottingham, semenyih.

Pls heal all of my friends who r sick n feeling unwell. Take away their discomfort n grant them speedy recovery.(n for those who r healthy, let them stay healthy)

Pls help me n my friends in our studies as we start cramming for exams n assessments which is just around the corner.

Pls take care of everyone i love.I noe U love them more.

There's so much more tat i've wanted to request, but i can't tink of it at the moment.
Numbed brain.
I shall update further when i remember. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment