Friday, November 4, 2011

A day of exploration!

Where you ask? Petaling street, Central market and Kasturi Walk! Tour guide? Doris Lee Siu Pan! Had fun? Ohhh yea :)

Anwyay, below are snippets of my adventure! Thank God for the really nice weather, it didn't rain one bit considering the rainy season :) Aihh..didn't get to take much pic though, Doris always frowns when I do >.< Haha guess she's not a pic person :p


Tadaaa! Destination 1:
Petaling street
Look at the sky! The weather! Ain't it beautiful? ;p

Destination 2:
Happy Meal...?
(This is where I meet my appetizer - creamy rich durian puffs!)
Just had to tapau some back for my Yamaha colleagues :D

Destination 3:
Central market aka Kasturi Walk! :)
This pic is just not doing justice to the place! It looks MUCH nicer in reality.
Note to self: Bring a camera next time!!

Takoyaki! Tried all 3 types! (Yes! Octopus too!) Mmm..:)<3
But the chicken one was kinda cheating, they stuffed chicken sausage in it :(

My melting choc Mint! ;p
Couldn't recall the name of the stall...but it's nice(and pricey >.<)!
LOVE the aftertaste! U just know it's not ice-cream cold but minty cold :)

Anyway, our quest for food in this foreign place (haha at least to me it is!) only last a lil' bit more than an hour. Me and Doris ain't big eaters! But I'm definitely going back! Hopefully next time, to brave through all the food stalls with a happy stomach...and a proper camera :) hehe yea, the very few pics here are all taken on my 3.2MP Nokia. That's all for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment