Sunday, November 6, 2011

Updates!

Well, I notice that most of my updates recently floats up in my blog. Not that I ditch fb (still very much addicted to it!), but fb is just too open. Although I dun usually accept stranger's friend request (n acquaintance ain't friends yet k!) but still, most of the used-to-be-friends ppl in fb... I dun talk to or contact anymore..

I'd probably recognize them in the street, remember their names, have vivid memories of what we used to do and vice versa but there's just this air of stranger-ness (...?) and awkwardness so much so that we often choose to feign ignorance and pretend to have forgotten or not see the other even when we bump head on on the street or some public place.

From this, it would not be entirely wrong to make an inference to the effect that they're no better than strangers who once shared your past, or even goes to the extend of impacted and beautify it, but nonetheless remains stranger after a few years of non-communication. They prob moved on and couldn't care less about what happens to u anymore and so do u. It's sad but this happens all the time.. .. ..we crossed path but our path are not intertwined into the future :'( It's like those maths graph we used to draw in... ..maths class. The curve cuts through the X-axis, maybe once, maybe twice or thrice but in the end moves towards the opposite direction in perpetual motion. (Ugh, I'm moving too far away from my initial topic)

So yea, to sum it up, the thought of sharing info with these 'unwilling witness' (poor ppl, keep being bombarded and spammed with ur status updates :P) makes me feels reluctant. Oh! N the older generation (u know..parents and 'overly concerned' aunty uncles?), they make me shudder.

Anyway, only those who cares/curious enough to click into my blog to find out how I've been doing shall reap the boundless benefits from it! Bwahaha (thick skinned) :P

My attachment to this blog grows and blossoms by the day :) Updates shall be posted here. Keep posted peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment