Sunday, May 6, 2012

Gemas 2.0

Ah Ma's pets never fails to entertain me :) They are so adorable.

Xiao Hei, 2011 June
c/f

Xiao Hei, 2012 May (what a poser) but I <3 this pic!


The only 2 rabbits left =(

Bobby, the watch dog!
Coco, the manja-est dog on earth

Some kelefei pets (can skip, only ah ma's face is worth looking at)


Ah ma's lil' kampong kai

Initially I wasn't happy bout this last min trip AT ALL. But the whole trip turns out to be quite fun la.

Mini story: By 4.40am the next day, I went out to bid the crowing chickens and Bobby a good morning b4 I go to bed. Ah ma just woke up and saw me -.-
Ah ma: Ah心忆啊,你在做什么?
Me: 我在梦游。
Hahahaha why she wake up so early one??!

Anyway, big feast, fresh air, adorable pets and great (from time to time, annoying) company is awesome :P Weeee =D

 
Yeap, Coco's my fav XP

No comments:

Post a Comment