Thursday, September 3, 2009

I've been meaning to blog tis the moment i finish my term 1,but i er...was preoccupied wit so many things,i forgot.
Ok..Lets see..
I felt very thankful tat God has blessed me abundantly during my term 1 here in Aimst.
I had fantastic hsemmates n roommates (seriously,how many roommates fight to cook 'maggi' for you,or make ur bed once in a while,hehe)
I had found n settled in a church tat i felt comfy in (most important of all is tat it's UR will for me to b where U wan me to be)^^I've been blessed wit good friends,friends tat builds me up. Friends tat helped me so so much, friends tat r so close they r like siblings to me, friends tat gave me so much encouragement n advice,especially the seniors, friends tat make me feel so welcome although i'm new, friends tat does crazy stuff to make ppl around them sane..

No comments:

Post a Comment