Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Day Job

It's weird that while other people goes out for work, I'm paid lucratively to stay at home. All I have to do is help out with some chores. No wonder I feel so free. Like literally nothing to do, most of the time. To the point where I play fish tychoon. Got it frm my lil' bro, hahah.

 So what did I do? I WATCH FISH GROW. By the hours! It's like having a real life aquarium where fishes grow into adulthood in a couple of hours. Then u bred 'em, mix and match, have different kinds of rare fishes, and sell of the old fishes for a profit. I decided to cook spaghetti one day. And for a person who never cooked, I took the whole afternoon preparing the sauce >.< more work than I tot needed! Anyway, heavily inspired by fish tychoon while cutting the abalone I decided to be..a lil' bit more artistic. (Yes, I know ppl dun put abalone in spaghetti sauce, but I can't find the canned mushroom!!! Like I said, I dun usually cook. Only found out later from my mom that one of the difference btwn both is the price tag, abalone has one more 0 at the end. Kena nag no end) hahaha well that was fun.
My Masterpiece! =)
 What happens to my list of must-watch dramas? I'm taking a break here. Phew. Overdosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment