Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Well that was fun :)

I'm done with korean version 'Romeo and Juliet'! Still dun understand why they call it The Princess' Man. Haha but overall it was a great drama.
Though it's a happy ending, it left a bitter aftertaste. The king (who then was a prince) murdered the previous king, dethrone and killed his nephew, killed even his own brothers and Romeo's family etc was left to survived and lived well into old age as king. There was NO retribution watsoever? How unusual that the bad guy who was evil till the end gets to go off scott free and even live happily ever after.

Comparing historical k-drama, I still prefer the story line in The Moon that embraces The Sun, but The Princess' Man has way WAAAY better cast. What team Edward or Jacob? I'm in team Park Shi Hoo :) Not to mention that heart wrenching song they play every time Romeo and Juliet thinks about their sad fate. Hahahah! Really, I dun pay attention to whatever song they use in dramas, cuz I dun understand anyway. BUT THIS! I have to find out who's singing. It's so good it gives me the chills every time I listen to it. Distracted me from whatever's happening on screen.

I prob sound like those people who spend all their time in their room obsessed over comics and video games. Well it did took me 8days to finish this drama, that's bout 3episodes a day on average O.O what a geek.

Oh remember the water war I was all so hyped up about previously? I was right to be so excited !

Out of water balloons? Hog pipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment