Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday!

Woke up with 7missed calls and multiple texts from several people. WHAT?! It's 1pm already?!! Shoot. I overslept.
It took a moment to dawn on me that today's Saturday! No wonder.
Exciting day ahead. Now I'm sitting here blogging. Ain't that exciting?
Er.. hahaha ok lame.

Seriously though, I'm really excited bout the rest of my day.
In 20mins time I'm leaving for a band meeting.
Though I'm not actually in the band. I'm performing my very own item!
Violin solo at the annual garden dinner held in church next week. But now that I'm pulling in the band for accompaniment, not so solo anymore. Heheh I only need the guitarist, keyboardist and drummer.

After that is YF! We're having a water war today!! Muahahah only told the members to bring extra clothing for change :p OH n I'm finally done with the committee meeting minute. FINALLY. I'm so bad at paper works! n they laugh at my usage of 'red dates' cuz it has duel (very different) meaning :( it's hari bulan la k, not the fruit! AAHHHH!

Teen Scene Fest tonight! They have it as an annual thing but I've never been to it b4. My friends are shock and find that piece of info disturbing, so I have to gonna go this year. Ok, most of the text I got today r regarding this. They're asking if I'm going. Ahhhh I kept telling ppl I'm going since LAST WEEK! Y r thr still ppl asking? Spread the news or sthg la. Or be like me, I dun care who's going. Sometimes, I wonder if this is come kind of conspiracy to annoy me. Everyone send a msg. Everyone ask the same thing.
Nahhh.

Aiya lazy to reply la. I'll bump into them later anyway. Let them build in some steam or whatever in the meantime.

I'm glad I didn't go for some sales job in aeon this year. Weekends are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment