Tuesday, July 3, 2012

King 2 Hearts

I love this drama! After 19hours, I've finally gotten to the final episode =D The story line's quite heavy and I personally find it quite impossible for them to tie up all the loose ends in just 1 hour, after 19hours of building up the climax. Would it be a rushed plot? Hahah maybe, maybe not. I guess they are going to end it, some way or another.

Oh, they have an interesting cast I would say. The leads are Lee Seung Ki and Ha Ji Won. I like them both, that's why this drama caught my eye in the beginning. Seung Ki is better than before, he really surpassed himself, compared to his previous lead act in Brilliant Legacy and My GF is a 9 tailed fox. Ha Ji Won is good too, but I love her more in Secret Garden! Hehe. Maybe the storyline played a part too la, SG was more of a romance drama compared to this action packed one.

Ahhhh I'm so tired but for the last episode I will stay up. Not that I can go to sleep with all this suspense around :P
After this hour, I would be at loss. What's next?
I do I do? Nahhh, the airing is still on going, I can't watch half way thru and then go thru the agony of waiting every wed for a new episode upload. Besides, The Moon embracing the Sun sounds more er..sophisticated. Hahahah they can come up with some abstract cheesy names for their drama these days and still be a hit. It's no wonder. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment