Friday, June 22, 2012

Fresh Oyster??!

For God's sake, it's RAW!!! One yucky slurp and there goes a fortune. How can smtg like THIS be a delicacy?? It's expensive and.. and slimy. 'The world is ur oyster' is not to be taken too literally. Oh well, my mom and dad seems to enjoy it. Squeeze in the lemon and add in a few drop of tobacco sauce they said. That's the way to eat it. Me and my brothers concurred to suck it in as fast as we could. Fast and painless.

When the bill came, the amount exceeds my monthly allowance.. ..again.. ..regardless la, I had the best tom yam soup there, and my bros shark fin soup was nice. But I still think, instead of splurging on food like that every once in a while, my parents should just increase my allowance. Hahahaha nahhh, wishful thinking! Plus, I need so much money for what? Not like I'm going bak by myself for the fresh-oyster.
Mmmm..life's good. And expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment