Thursday, June 21, 2012

Skip beat!

This is one LONG manga I've been following. All 189chapters of em'. I wonder how I came so far, and what kept me holding on when even at 189, the end is not in sight. Well, it's the kind of calculated manga specifically written for a female audience base. Haha it's not really romance genre though, more towards drama and comedy. Like a helpless fish I'm hooked! =P They're making a drama series from it now, and I must finish the whole thing! HAVE Ta! =) Oh I feel like I've found a purpose in life.

I would have love it more if it's a korean production, not a big fan of Taiwanese show. But oh well, the 2 lead guys are korean, tats enuf!^^

Funniest remark I've heard so far today: "I'm not acting dumb! I AM dumb"
By a guy no less! Hahahaha the term 'dumb blonde' must have been unisexually appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment