Saturday, June 16, 2012

Next week is bumming week

I'm done posting bout exams, for now.
It's holidayyyy =) (Technically, already 1 week)
BUT guess what I did??
Muahahaha.
I never told anyone, but I sorta have this checklist in my head for all the things I wanna do during my hols.
Some of them were checked off in this first week, some..were not.

Guess wat's this? (The guy at the bak prob give it away dy) Lol.

Archery! Check.

Master the art of real-life stalking. Check.

Bowling. Check.

Dress up in pavilion's washroom? :P Wasn't in the plan, but Check.

Kindori Jap Ice-cream. Too bad I was too stuffed with Gelato to take this =(

Night market in Bukit Bintang!

Mr. Siva sat at our table the whole night! He is so fun- =) ny

Ms Anne!

So far I've pretty much perfected the final fantasy song that I wanted to learn back when I taking my part 1 finals(Check!). Annnnd, watched pretty much all the movies I've wanted to watch. Check.

I've been learning korean language recently, both speaking and listening (not reading or writing). Not as easy as I thought, but it's ok. I will watch more Korean Drama to make up for it. City Hunter was it? I heard it's new and pretty good! (A partial check? Hahaha)

Today was my maiden trip (=P) to Setia City Mall. It was a nice place, not as big as the Bukit Tinggi's Aeon yet, but they are constructing a new wing it seems. Hmm.. after the new wing is up, it might just be.. as big as Aeon. But that mall is definitely spacious and expensive. Another 'pavilion' out of KL.
Soooo I went there with a friend today. Watched 2 movies in the morning. Then he fetched me bak in the evening to catch YF and my drum lessons with Meng Jin, my new drum sifu (which by the way is awesome. Learned some really cool bassy beats and filling-ins!), anddd after that we pick McD up for dinner on the way bak to Setia Alam Mall for our 3rd movie. (movie marathon check!)
Oh btw, he's a nice guy. Really. (Just so u know, getting a bf is not in my checklist, but free driver and movies is good for the hols, where I can go broke pretty fast)

Now I have 2more things left..? Day trip to Genting. Get a job. Huwargghh. Genting seems impossible =(

No comments:

Post a Comment