Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bit and pieces of my life, or lack of

Korean drama is catching me on. It's not really an addiction, I dun spend all day watching it (only all night hahaha) but seriously, I only watch em' at night and I have to watch a few episodes every night b4 I can sleep. Hahaha it's like doing homework. Is that weird? and while I do that, I hate it if anyone disturbs me. Eccentric max. Btw, I know a friend of mine who has a VAST collection of korean dramas. She's been a devout follower for years. How did I know? Sat in her car b4, she plays all the korean drama theme songs (and she can identify exactly which drama it's from, whether it's the opening song, closing song etc). Muahahaha, since she's having a break b4 furthering her masters in chem engineering, I shall.. ..talk to her this weekend.

Oh I wonder how some of my friends are doing. They haven't been contacting me, nor have I contact them. It's mutual. Hahaha, actually I'm pretty glad they left me alone this week. Last week was too taxing, I got sick. This coming frm a person who haven't been sick for YEARS, not even when I tot I'd get sick from the careless way I live when I was faced with excruciatingly intense exam stress. I think it must be the haze too, and hot wheatherrrr! >.<

This is something irrelevant. I got a job offer already, but I'm still waiting for another offer.. my dream job for this summer break. Though it's pretty bad of me to tell them (I'm looking for a full time job when all I wanna do is work 2months and ciao) a lie. Oh well, I might not even get that job, from a corporation like that. It baffles me, the amount of procedures I need to go through pre-interview. But I'd really like to work there, to learn new things and gain new exp. As my unc always says, the world is my oyster. For now, I heard they still need to send my info to their HR in Bangsar for salary consideration (this is based on past workin exp) and if possible, get a confirmation.
Talking to one of the new staff there, I found out that she and quite a few of them are staying in rent houses with transport to work everyday (all provided by the company!) I'd say it's fair since they have to transfer over from KL and Ipoh branches. That's a pretty good benefit I'd say =D but I'm staying too close to apply for hostel benefit >.< darn it!
Oh well, i might not get that job. If I don't, at least I have something else to fall back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment