Thursday, June 7, 2012

=( PG 13

Warning: Before I start, if you're a church-goer or below 13 (or perceived urself to be below 13, mentally and mentality wise), please skip this, collect 200 and pass go. If you're not, enjoy. Or rather, not.

Foreword

I should give you a little background b4 I start. You see, I grew up in this church where I know every aunty personally, they watch me grow (I watch the making of them, witnessing their marriages and childbearing >.<), they would distribute a generous amount of junk food to me if I behaved, help me out in the making of my 'parents day' card and never hesitate or fail (sadly, hahaha) to reprimand me if I run around church playing like there's no tmrw, or as I grew older, when my skirts are too short. Though I may be closer to one than another (Honestly, I can't be close to all!), I love and respect them for their honesty and concern.

THIS, is an unsent letter to an unknown BELOVED aunty who stab me in the back when she thinks I'm not in sight. Bravo woman bravo. All that, in a church, pretending to be devout and pious. Your good, very good.

Hurt fuels anger, true story. Here goes.

Dear.. .. woman?

I am pretty sure I have never given you a lift in my car before, but if u have something, ANYTHING, against my driving based on tat 5secs you watch me drove past and park? Tell me. Dun give me your stupid fake smile and greetings when I get down my car, then turn around, enter the church n go b***h-ing..*cough* complaining to my mom behind my back. My mom know how I drives, better than u. I don't mind the nagging, it doesn't add up to any more of what I've been receiving, and it's part and parcel of life. It just hurts more to know that someone.. ..someone I know and respect would do this to me. You never say a word, and suddenly, 'bang!', I died. And I didn't know who or what hit me. I wouldn't have even cared if you're some stranger down the street commenting behind my back.

In the course of pondering what just happen, something else hits me, it occurs to me that you're exactly like one of those sampat antagonist side characters found in every drama/movie/series. They go around busybody-ing and thrive on gossips. I thought they only exist in TV, but apparently characters like that are derived from real life people like YOU. What a revelation. It's an honour to you, really.

And yea u know me, u know my mom. That gives you NO rights whatsoever to go straight to her, bypassing me. That's NOT how it's been and that's NOT how it should be. I would have taken your words into consideration but after what you did? You earn no respect from me. Concerned bout me kononnya. How can u HIDE your 'concern' so well when u see and talk to me, but when you bump into my mom, your 'concern' suddenly overflows like the Niagara falls. More like your mouth itching to gossip. I'm not a kid, dimwit, I'm old enough to drive in case you didn't notice. I'll take you on any day if you wanna talk woman. Tell me in the face la u chicken. U take after your husband is it? No balls. If I ever found out who u r, watch out.

On second thought, I dun want to know who you are. Yes I could just ask my mom who that 'overly concerned' blondie is, but really, it's better for me not to know. I might just make a poster of you, shade your face with a black marker and label it as 'It's blacker inside'. You are not worth being excommunicated for. Period.

All in all, I hate to think that a wolf like u are hiding among all those sincere nice ladies that I've greeted every week in the car park. You tainted the pack with your presence and what you did was disgusting, shame on you! It's amazing how you haven't go broke buying makeup cuz I can't imagine the amount of makeup u need to cake and cover up that ugly side of you. Which side? Both side of your two-face.

You may look pretty on the outside, but I think u must have rotted so SO badly inside, in that deceiving artificial skin-deep beauty.
No no, don't be silly. Haha. You're welcome.

Sincerely, Seriously,
What a disappointment.

The-me-who-is-not-angry: Sry for the not-so-nice language in this sarcastically mean letter. I've reviewed it a couple of times before posting and toned it down a little already. I did. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment