Sunday, August 2, 2009

August fool!! Me?

Ho,

My 1st blog,so much 2 write,so little time...

It's d 1st of August,thought of playing a prank on somebody(as in August fool)but dun wan la,it's not exactly glorifying God's name,haha..
Anyway,today i got the opportunity to give tuition 2 kids in church!!Wohoo!!(wat i felt b4 i go)The kids in my lil' groups were so adorable(when i arrive),there's even a twins,which i still couldn't differentiate who's who(sesat ma..).There were bout 4 kids in my group n it was relatively small compare 2 d other group,but it was a handful.Those adorable kids turn out 2 b monsters!!A super hyper one.No!It's many super hyper one..So frustrating..Couldn't sit still 4 even 1 min,emptying my pencil case every 2 mins...Argh...(pulling my hair).But they were so cute i couldn't get mad at them,not 4 long.Dun noe whether i'm not good in keeping kids under control or d kids memang very hard 2 control.But i think i did a NOT BAD job lo(4 a 1st timer la)although i do need all d help i could get..

At d end,Victor taught them a Sunday School song-Jesus love all d little children(dun noe if it's d tittle,but it starts like tis).The twins came beside me,each on 1 side n holded my hands while they sang,a moment 2 b remembered 4ever...No Regrets...Even if i'll pull out all my hair n b bald,i'll still b willing 2 teach them.Aww..Kids..my weakness..


After tat tiring class...(Tis portion is dedicated 2 Mel n Row)


As i was walking 2 Victors' car,i got a cal from a strange girl insisting me 2 tell her d reason i called her earlier which i noe i didn't(i couldn't hv cal her coz her no. wasn't in my list of contacts), but after wat seemed like d thousandth time i apologized(i dun even noe y i did it,sesat again),it was strange tat she keeps askin me bout d reason i called her even after i suggested tat she may be calling d wrong person n d voice is kinda familiar too...

So,with my *ahem* super smart brain,i piece up some info n solve d mystery.I recalled Rowena asking for my phone no. d previous day in church then excitedly tells Melvina bout it,both of them had tis mischievious grin...Tat's it genius!!It must hv been them.Caught them red-handed,haha.It WAS them n it was a..
good thing tat:i figured it out soon enough 2 avoid being labelled as stupid/slow
bad thing tat:Melvina actually recoreded d whole conversation!!NOooo!!
good thing tat:She promised 2 not let any1 else hear it.Hopefully...
bad thing tat:Sombody actually played a prank on me..August fool...
I was still in a relatively good mood despite all tat happened...till i went bak...


Noon...


As I was practising my keyboard in my room there was a knock on d door(so somebdy else is in d hse too).Shoba,my hsemate,came in n asked me to teach her d violin since there were only d 2 of us in d whole hse (i try 2 avoid disturbing others with noise pollution).'Why not?'I thought.So,i pulled out my violin box from under my bed n opened it....

There it was,shiny as ever,with its' 3 strings n all.Wait..Did i say 3 strings?Oh no...
D G-string is broken!!BROKEN!!NOoooo!!D G-string is d thickest string on my violin,how could it be broken?!The horror of looking at d string is really shocking...

Ok ok,i was exaggerating a bit,i knew tis would happen sooner or later,d G-string was already a bit rusty when i brought it here(here as in AIMST),but i didn't expect it 2 break now,of all time...I dun really practise much of d violin while i was still learning,but when i go 4 classes,my teacher always make me practise 4 hours n hours n hours,till my fingers actually perspire when i was practising IN FRONT of a fully fuctioning air-cond,blowing full blast directly at me.Tat's how hard my training was.(oh,but i still love u teacher,in case u're reading tis,haha).I guess bcoz of tat n d lack of time to maintain my violin strings(violin needs more maintainence than u could ever imagine,i couldn't..b4 i started learning),it got rusty...

So i performed some songs 4 Shoba wit only 3 strings very cacatly(sry Shoba,u hv 2 bear d noise pollution)...It's ok,God's power is made perfect in my weakness.When He breaks u down(in my case,it's my violin's G-string),it's bcoz He wans 2 build up something better.I thank God tat it happens.Lesson learned.

Oh,last but not least,tis is d 2nd time i'm writing tis,when i was about 2 post after i finished it the 1st time,i accidentally deleted EVERYTHING!!Argh....!!Something worst always happen when i thought d day couldn't get any worst..So,it took me 1 hr plus to recal n rewrite everything..Wat a bad day,nevertheless,praise God..

No comments:

Post a Comment