Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The road less taken..


Hmm...I'm confused(again).Wat should i do in the future?Medic?Dentistry?It somehow reminds me of a poem i once studied in sec school...

Wat SHOULD i do!?Wat COULD i do!?I really dun noe..I 1st came to AIMST wanting 100% to do dentistry.My parents wans me 2 do it,n in all i do,i try 2 obey n honour them,so here i am.But somehow,i'm not sure if it's somethin i wanna do.Since i came to AIMST,i've been swayed back n forth countless time,coz i tink i'm starting to gain an interest in studying medic.I 1st got my inspiration from a senior medic student,Thomson.He studied medic mainly 4 God,bcoz he felt it's his calling.I tink it's God tat keeps him going on in studying medic,coz without real passion,takin tis route would be super super hard.Ppl always says i should choose somethin tat i like so tat i would not regret it in d future.The reason i gain an interest in medic is bcoz i wanna help ppl,i wanna go to poor countries of d world to aid all who needs help,not oni spiritually but also in terms of health.n choosing 2 be a dentist,d things i would be able 2 do 2 help is pretty limited.Hmm..In spite of everything,i noe i should do wat God wans me to do(it might not be any of d 2 options tat i mention)coz no matter wat,i trust He will giv me d strength when i'm tired,comfort n refuge when i'm discourage,n d will to continue when i'm in d verge of breakdown.
(Current state of mind:40% medic,59%dentistry,1%others)


LORD,

I pray tat U'll help me be still so tat i can hear yr almost-silent,small voice speaking to me.Help me 2 tune in into Yr channel,to always listen 2 U n seek U 1st in all i do.I dun wanna listen to my ugly,constantly screaming voice,or others or d devils'.I wanna hear U,Lord.Tell me wat 2 do,giv me d wisdom 2 decide wisely according 2 Yr will,not mine.Close all doors tat doesn't lead 2 Yr purpose 4 me in life,Father,pls..Lord i trust U wit all my heart,i do not wan2 lean on my own understanding;in all my ways i acknowledge U,n i noe U will make my path straight.I do not wan2 be wise in my own eyes;i chose to fear U n shun evil.Lead me Lord i pray.Everyday i hold on unto yr promise Lord.

"I will instruct u n teach u in d way u should go;I will cousel u n watch over u." -Psalm32:8-

Thank you Father,4 everything n 4 watching over me as i step into a whole new phase of life over here in AIMST.I love U,daddy.Amen.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ok,no more blogging 4 d rest of d week(lead me not into temptation,Lord),n back 2 my boring life of studies.Exam is just around d corner(starting nxt mon,actually).I'm super nervous,feeling guilty 4 writing tis post,should hv use d time 4 my studies,oh well...too late..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment