Saturday, August 15, 2009

I HATE wat i feel,another complete waste of emotion..

Exams..I feel very down whenever i tink bout it,i felt i hv flunk all d papers even b4 i started.I can't sleep,i'll wake up every 3-4 hours feeling guilty of sleeping.
And d worst part is,tis morn i woke up feeling sick,besides guilty.Why now?I'm hv-ing my exams in 2 days!!You're so mean God!I can't believe U let tat happen!Soo frustrating...


D amazing irony of being sick is,i jz came bak frm a healing crusade yesterday..haha,really funny Lord,i didn't noe U had such a sense of humour..

Oh..I'm sry,i am angry..Lord,I dun want 2 feel wat i'm feeling, i HATE it!I wouldn't mind die-ing rite here rite nw!!Struck me,i would be really thankful.. It's draining me mentally n emotionally..i feel like cryin..no,i can't,i'm nt in rbs anymore..

Didn't plan to post anythin tis week,but really need 2 vent out my frustration, anger n disappointment...It's eating me up bit by bit frm d inside n d hole in my heart jz keeps growin bigger...


If U can't bring me bak 2 U,at least pull me out of tis bottomless pit n heal my hollow-ing heart.

Can i trust U?

No comments:

Post a Comment