Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Holiday Time!!

Although oni 2 weeks,but it's better than nothin la,better than waitin 4 the 2 off days of weekend which takes eternity to come n passes by like an extreme case of corona discharge(lightning),haha.

I'm content,although my plans to go IBA Unplugged is er..not goin on as i planned,but i still get to spend some quality time wit my family,especially wit my hermit old bro.My mom keeps nagging me on da same thing for YEARS

"Why do u give out ur room to ur bro?Look!He's hiding in there all day 'laying eggs' ah?He oni leave the room for food!bla,bla,bla..."

Well i never regretted it,haha,i get to spend more time bonding wit my younger bro sharin a room wit him.N comin bak frm Kedah,i'm the oni one allowed to enter my old bro lair without getting 'shoo' away(Wohoo!).I can kacau his stuff (sry kor),ask him to play movie on his desktop n watch it together(although he already watch it),n he even bring me out for yu yu ice!Which is a surprise since he is sometimes quite kedekut one..(I added the word 'sometimes' jz in case my kor is readin tis,hehe!)

But anyway,i'm goin bukit cahaya tis fri wit my youth!Yay!We're gonna cycle around tat bukit or sth.(i tink my kor coming too,he's takin a leave frm his part-time work) My kor say there's a 4 season hse there (sth like tat) n nw should be spring or somethin.haha,can't wait to go!Too bad Weevien goin KK,she's going to a gunung n we hv to be content wit a bukit..(Weevien!You better get somethin bak 4 me or...er...dun come bak!haha..)

Oh oh,n da youth movie nite noon-(coz in d afternoon)last sun in Joanna n Brenda hse er.. makes me feel tired d rest of d day(I tink it made everyone tired too)..I was already sleepin on my way bak home in Belinda's car..We shouldn't watch 'bedtime story' durin d noon..Ok,lesson learned.

I'm estatic.Content.

No comments:

Post a Comment