Monday, April 2, 2012

Alice Tan Yong Chuan! For u :)

I'm so tired!! Dragged myself up this morning, waking at 9am feels like..like.. 5am! Who's fault? =.= not me.
Hahaha! It's mine la, but it's not fault nor mistake. I haven't seen my very VERY best friend for 3years plus. Finally, I mean, FINALLY I got to see her through skype yesterday night! We video called, 9pm -3.30am. Time flies. No wonder I'm so dead tired this morning. Felt like a log.

Oh it's worth it though! The things we said, the (hilarious) moments we shared, and most importantly of all, the face to face communication after so many years (hehe 3years is many, TOO MANY, for best friends). We talked, we sang, we laughed, I bathed (huh?). Ignore that, I watched her do her tutorial work somewhere in btwn, and she sees me eating supper at 3.

I will NEVER forget how she sang this song from a musical which has the lyrics 'Mr & Mrs Smithhhh.. simply the fox next doorrrr..!'. After an uncontrollable bout of thunderous laugh from both ends, I went and check it out myself. Really, I find it hilarious that a musical can be so genuine yet sarcastic. LOL. Turns out to be 'simply the FOLKS next door'. WALAO. Haaao can she..? How... ... Another bout of laughter.

I'm glad we had so much fun yesterday :) I had a blast, a whale of a time. Haha the stories we shared and the current updates on each other make me feel like we never had this 3years gap at all! It's like old times. We were crazy, free, annoying and ridiculous. Hehe I can never do that with anyone else except her. Some things never changed and I'm glad, just glad :)

Alright alright, I'm done. Back to u, trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment