Monday, April 23, 2012

SJK(C) Perempuan rocks on!

My primary school class teacher (for consecutive 2years) who used to beat me for being naughty in class? Has been liking most of my pics and statuses in FB recently, nearly ALL.
Another teacher who taught me English for 3years? Been flooding my news feed with her wise words. Like, 10statuses in one go. *Dishhh!*
OMG I MISS THEM.
Hahahaha! So high level, emitting subtle reminders that I should go back and visit them :p I should la, I should.

Which reminds me, Nasi Lemak back then was heavenly! Till now, I still think it's the best I've ever tasted, I choked on every recess because I ate too fast. Can't help it, it was SO good. I wonder if it's still there, the same canteen fellas.

And my best friend in primary school? I wonder what's he's doing now. We lost touch since we stopped writing letters to each other (back then hand phone was still black and white, regarded as some rare godly item for the adults)

The HUGE school field, where me and my friends used to chase each other around, I heard, has been utilized for the building for extra classrooms to accommodate more students. That's so sad. (Darn u baby boomers! If there wasn't so many of u from the upcoming generations, the field would still be there. Forget it, you're already born. We can't undo that. Why can't u just alleviate the situation and get home-schooled huh? Learn from your Ipad la. Booooooo!) Hahahaha Jk! I'm mad at no one. My lamentations are...mere lamentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment