Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Raaaaaaaaw. Black.

So I heard that we can cook nuggets with the microwave oven.
For tonight's supper, I'd like to have 2 nuggets (cravings cravings!!), and it's too much trouble to take out the pots and pans to make a BIG oily mess out of 2 nuggets.

Then the microwave oven idea struck me. I mean, why not? Haha I put it in for a min (without defrosting it). It turned out...soggy. Eww. I knew that. I was warned. But it's still disgusting.

Then I had another bright idea, I put it in the toaster and er..toast it. Well, make sense right? A toaster emits extreme heat, it dries anything and everything. Better if it makes it crispy too.

*after 5mins*

Hah! It works. Looks good! Golden brown! And (looks) crispy too. I took one bite. IT'S RAW. OMG OMG OMG. Never judge a nuggets by it's cover. Bet my dog enjoyed it though.

I ain't gonna give up so fast though. I took out another 2 and put it in the microwave, 3 mins.
It came out pretty dry already, but I still wanna toast it. Hahah left it in the toaster and went away for 'X factor'. Came bak 5mins later and got a shock! IT'S BLACK. Eww. (No, I'm not racist). Don't even talk bout taste, it looked terrible! Frankenstein nugget. Can't even poke my fork into it. Don't think my dog enjoyed it.

And strange. I'm not hungry anymore?? :D Drop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment