Thursday, April 5, 2012

Many people can never believe that I'm an introvert who has to make a BIG extroverted effort to be out there. I'm uncomfortable in big groups (..of more than 5 ppl?). I'd shut down completely.

In a TIRED BUT NOT-SLEEPY STATE? Hao can it bwe?

Recently I started talking to a guy in class, I've never taken notice of him b4. Honestly, I thought that he was not gonna make it through intermediate last year, being the backbencher type. Ok, so I was wrong. He was FAR from not making through.
I shouldn't be stereotyping ppl who sits at the back.
I've never meet a guy like him b4. Eccentric? nowpe. Fascinatingly interesting? yea probably. Hmm.. I think he's looking for a fling (yes im stereotyping KL guys). s'pity, cos I tot he was cute, too :)

I find covenant pretty easy, wonder if I can put it to paper. I can understand Mr. Darlie man's arguments in ART and PIRT, find it pretty interesting. but whn the class was over, it was a whole jumble of unorganised information in my head. Need to revise, reorganise, remember, write down..

*Yawnnnn* pardon my random entries, I can't think straight. Mentally exhausted. la.

No comments:

Post a Comment