Friday, April 6, 2012

'Chatting is fun. Discuss'

I was sitting for trust paper in my dream last night and THAT came out! =.=
HAHAHA! I promise you I will NEVER forget that. Ever.
Me being me, here's how I'd like to answer my ques though ;)

Dear Examiner,
Of course chatting is fun! Where u'd think I get all my inside jokes from? Hahaha it's not only fun, it's bonding! The very well known SpongeBob once defined FUN in one of his award winning, credit worthy cartoo..*cough* episodes, where he cleverly broke down the word FUN and strip it right down to its very core definition, as per below.

'F' is for Friends, who do stuff togetherrr
'U' is for U and meeee
'N' is for aNywhere and anytime at all!!
Here under the deep blue seaaaa!

Sadly, I have no cases to back it up, but I am aware of a dissenting argument opinion that says it's not! =O! Shocking. Right?! I'd like to agree with him, but then we'd both be wrong. Hehe.

Don't cha agree with me? Since there's no written academic opinions on what it should be, maybe we can have a chat to see what u think? ;) *includes e-mail*

Sincerely,
Yours ;)

Hahahaha Ikr! Super flirtatioussss! I prob wasn't hoping to pass, try'na give him a heart attack more likely. WAIT! It's not even an exam ques! Wat am I yapping about? =.=

hahaha but not bad though. Not bad at all. I certainly have a very admirable, outstanding, magnificent, superb, exemplary, desirable, distinguished, top-notched, first-rate, cream of the crop, cat's pajamas imagination. *Brweeeeathe In* Hak hak.

No comments:

Post a Comment