Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 1

of not having to chat with u, I felt like something is missing :( U always listen to me talk, crack stupid jokes, vent, sing, scream in frus. Then u empathizes with me, gets very patient with everything I say to annoy u, and give me pretty good advises for almost everything I can conceive to bother you of. Venting *cough* talking to you have become a habit, so much so I'd come online every night just so I can talk to you. U don't know that, do you?

I am super drained out right now, (and practically every night that I finish my class late) but I came online just so I could find u there :( I know u told me yesterday that u wun be able to come online for a week, but somehow I just hope to see u there. Talking to you have become a habit, an addiction. I think I have developed some kind of physical dependency on it. Darn it.

Y u have no line at your isolated kampung hooouuse??
Aihhhh, u should have just stayed in your hostel for your mid-sem break marrr. I realised that I talk like a desperate person, but this is just how withdrawal syndrome feels like..

I miss you :'(

(and as the saying goes: 'best friend don't let you do stupid things...alone'. So PLS COME BACK ASAP)

1 comment: