Thursday, March 25, 2010

chem in 4 days!!!!

Finally i've almost finish my revision for all the other subjects(yay!), so i took out my chem today n decided to make friends. everything's not going very well so far..bout one hour of trying to understand it, i went bak to my hostel n release stress dy. dun get me wrong, i didn't go bak n scream or repeatedly punch a pillow tat i had scrabble on the word 'chemistry'(although i would like to). no, i'm not resorting to violence.. ..yet. but it did woke up my sleeping hsemate up though, haha.. half an hour into releasing stress n she's up. poor her.

ok, enough of tat! POOOOR me too k! i really really cannot understand chemistry la, its like boys, gives u headache.(sry boys! i couldn't find a better example, hahaw..), so i release stress, went bak to the study area, try to make friends again n ended here blogging bout wat a pain it is. =(

Sigh..i hav to go bak, chem must be wondering wat took me so long to fill in my water bottle. so, ciao! wish me luck! =)

PS: oh, n by 'releasing stress', i meant playing(more like banging!)the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment