Sunday, March 28, 2010

Time for the final battle!

Keelyn from my class said something to this effect.

"because in a war, there's no turning back. There's only marching forward. It's a do or die thing. because this is a war. so suck in your breath n prepare for any circumstances. People have survived world war 2, so we will survive this. No matter what."

I've always like wat she says, so poetic, haha..
Anyway, the 'war' starts tomorrow. To us all, it is no smaller than world war 2, it is in fact, world war 3. It has lasted for 10 months and we all have gone through and survived many mini battles. but TOMORROW is the start of the week where we start our final battle and end this nonsense once and for all. After the war, we shall all retire from this war(our studies) n take 4 months to recover from the trauma of it.

The battlefield is gonna be bloody, i know it. Enemies are gonna be fully armed to the teeth. They're gonna strike u mercilessly n take pleasure in hearing every crack in ur skull. Their evil laughter will hunt u in ur dreams if ever u dozed of along the week, n those who hav not prepared themselves well will be the 1st to give up their lives. Others who succumbed to pressure were sent to a special hospital for recovery(tanjung rambutan).

For this, i shall armed myself well. Sharpening all my pencils and reloading my mechanical pencil wit ammunition so that i can conquer every diagram tat comes my way. Stocking up on pen, so tat it could leave a permanent and painful mark on those barbaric questions tat comes my way. n by bringing my calculator, i could calculate how many enemies i've extinguished!! (wahaha!) Last but not least, i shall bring my ruler n rule over them! (lame, i noe)

Ok, what was i blabbering about la? Like an old woman flashing bak on the days of world war 2 only. I shall go prepare myself for the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment