Saturday, March 27, 2010

Koko Krunch n Milk!! =)

Recently i've been eating lots of koko krunch! Skipped breakfast, lunch n dinner for koko krunch! Woo! (tis is one of the many moments i thank God my parents are not reading tis). I hav yet to try koko krunch n coffee. i shall, later. =D

I'm listening to 'can't help falling in love' by Michael Buble from the album Babalu. Thanks Mark, for the album! Anyway, it's a very old song yet so nice n soothing. Any girls would melt hearing such deep, bassy voice singing tis song. AWWww~! i cant help falling in love wit Michael's voice~!!! <3 <3 <3

oh oh, another of Buble's awesome song- for once in my life.
Snippet of the lyrics..
'For once my life i can say, tis is mine, u can't take it!'
whoa.. *like! like! like!*

3 comments:

  1. just wondering, is it really nice having koko crunch for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah! when u're addicted, it's nice no matter when u take it la! btw, I just got another box of koko crunch today! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds awesome. I was thinking from friends who told me that eating choclate at night is unhealthy. Ive never had koko crunch since last year, missing it.

    ReplyDelete