Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hipppopotomontrosesquipedaliophobia

Tat, is not latin. Or any other language you think it might be.
Hippopotomontrosesquipedaliophobia is the fear of long words, ironically. hahaw.

Anyway, i just finish my english paper today, i had seriously considered walking out of the exam hall after 2 hours(the whole paper is 3 hours). But, i don't want to be the first, so i waited for at least 1 person to go out first. In the end, i stayed on for all 3 hours.. =_=

Another thing about today's paper is that i was utterly shock when i double-checked it. Imagine me writing something like this..(just an example la har..)

"No use getting a certificate from an unrecognized university rite? It's as good as getting recycled paper frm the newspaper man"

See? i used 'rite' n 'frm'!!!! I can't believe i actually wrote those words in an essay! Too much of short form typing and too little essay writing(the last time i wrote an essay is during my term 1 english paper 7 months ago). So, in the end, i have to rescan the whole essay a few times just to make sure these's no more short forms. It has certainly become a norm for me to type like this so much so that i did not realize my mistakes when i was writing them. okay, no more short forms for me!

Notice, i write all my words without short form. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment