Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Baby~!!

I've always LIKE my yamaha keyboard. My parents bought it for me when i came Kedah for my studies, it's really GOOD, considering the price is also 1.7k la (expensive expensive!!)..It has been here wit me in Kedah for bout 9 months, certainly has stick wit me through thick n thin. But i've always thought tat it could never be as good as a real piano, the one i had at home. I WAS WRONG!!! Through it, i hav learned so much! i've never served as a keyboardist bak in my church, though i was being pestered like since form 1 (haha, tats how stubborn i can be, sometimes). So, wats the use of havin a good piano to practise without using ur talent to serve God?

Besides, tis baby needs minimal maintainence compare the other baby i brought here. So far, i've replaced an E-string n G-string(violin string la!! not wat u tink it is) for tat baby. n recently i found out the bridge needs replacement! (aiyo..) seriously burning holes in my pocket!!! a mere dominant G-string cost rm50+!!! =(

Therefore, i'm starting to LOVE (instead of like) the keyboard like my baby, adding to my already existing 3, haha..Tats rite, now i hav 4 precious babies!

Meet my oldest! -16 year old piano. 2nd eldest- my 5 years old violin(ciplak one, rm 500 oni, but it was my very 1st!), third in line would hav to be my 3.5 year old violin. (tis high maintainence baby cost 3k!) n last but not least....my 9 months old keyboard. Tis family is growing! =)

In the future, i would like to get a drumset! Woo! I hav a guitar n erhu at home too.. hmm... if i happen to be good at guitar or erhu, welcome to the family. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment