Sunday, March 28, 2010

Woke up at 6.15am to study chemistry.

A miracle? Nah..more of desperation. Chem finals tomorrow!!!! No matter wat, i hav to absorb absorb absorb all the info i can today! like a sponge! NO, better than a sponge! Why am i taking chemistry anyway? it was my worst subject during spm time! In fact, i went through form 4 reading newspaper in chem class, n i hate tuition, so i didn't go. Form 5, i decided to drop chem when i register for my spm subjects. Tats when my favourite class teacher called.. a conversation i'll nvr forget in my whole life. (i still feel like digging a hole n planting my head in even now)

It goes like tis..
Pn Tan: Hello, is tat Sin Yee?
Me: Yes, u r?
Pn Tan: Tis is Pn Tan.
Me: Har? Kuantan? (SERIOUSLY, i said tat! Arghhhh!!!!! *dig, dig, dig, bury*)
Pn Tan: No, ur class teacher, Pn Tan.
Me: Oh.. (screaming inside!!!) haha..(nervous laughter) sorry..

Then she start la, y dropping chem n all. I still remember she said tat there's no point taking bio n physics when i'm gonna drop chem. Coz if i drop chem, i can oni take art in the future, in which takin bio n chem now is jz a waste of time.. Tat morning i was on my way to merentas desa MSSD, she's makin me nervous-er wit her words. So, i took chem. Sigh...

Now, i'm here, suffering from a decision i made 2 years ago. Nah.. actually, i decided to drop chem without my parents knowledge, so Pn Tan jz saved me from eternal wrath from my parents. I jz noe my mom gonna skin me alive n give me an earful for the rest of my life.

Turns out tat i didn't fail my chem for spm after a whole year of cramming.. i got a B3 wei.. haha..But i'm still wondering, why did i take chem?

1 comment:

  1. Hai u hv a nice blog here & thk for sharing 6-^
    很棒的部落,谢谢分享 6-^

    ReplyDelete