Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Feels like rambling a week before finals

study week..study week.. 5 more days till chem finals! my brain cells is dying dying dying! everytime i look at those mountain-like piles of books on my table, i feel like screaming my head off, or rather, go jump off a cliff. =(
at these times, i really need God to carry me through.

oh, n i was jz complaining to Rachel bout chem being the 1st subject of my finals.
haha, i really like her reply.
"Naaah..that is good, get lost wif chem n focus on the others."
ok, the words isn't exactly polite la, but it really make much sense to me. =D

Hmm.. wat else would i wanna ramble about..?
oh! 20th March was my dad's birthday! my bro asked me to go bak as a surprise to my dad, he even offered to sponser a one-way bus ticket when i complain no cash.(to n fro cost rm80+ wei!!!) wat else can cheer a dad up more than seeing his lil girl comin bak to celebrate his 50th b'thday? none! =) but i didn't get to go bak though, my mom asked me to stay here focus on my finals. *pooof!!* no more surprise =( but in a way, no burning of holes through my bros pocket too, haha..i jz saved him rm40. =)

Recently, i jz added someone to my creepy list. i dun call ppl creepy for no reasons k.. see? u label them creepy when..

1. ur friend told u he's staring at u for the thousandth time tat day

2. he cals u (n u noe u didn't give him ur number)

3. he cals u when u're sleeping (aiks!)

4. u feel like he's following u around campus coz one afternoon when u went in the lecture hall to collect the bottle tat u forgot to bring bak tat morning, he followed u in. slim chance he's comin in early for the nxt lecture, when u retreat wit the speed of light he'll be like 'oh? u're leaving?' 'duh..the nxt lecture oni starts in 2 hours.'

5. he notices tat u were absent for lecture when u usually sits like a thousand miles away(haha, i was exaggerating, but it was really quite far) n there was like 150 ppl in the lecture hall.

6. he ask u to go out wit him again n again n again for weeks despite all the excuses n rejections. coooome on...! take a hint! can't u? =(

7. the conversation u had wit him doesn't even exceed 10 times, n he's doing everything above.

if my brother's here, he would have beaten creepy into pulp.

Lord, i am extremely thankful tat my brother's not here! Thank you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment