Friday, August 10, 2012

D-day

Results will be coming out in less than a week! :D
Practically all my classmates that I talked to reminds me of it. I'm not very nervous, even when I think about it. It's probably because I've conditioned my mind for the worst this 2months.

Why am I taking law? I might not be a lawyer. I haven't decided if I'm going to take the bar. I haven't even pass my degree. Sometimes I just dun know what the future has in store for me. I mean, most if not all my classmates already decided that they will become a lawyer. But me? I dunno. For all I know, I might end up with a 8-5 bank job handling loans and mortagages.

Should I continue with an MBA? Work? Do my bar? (Fly with AirAsia? :PP) Hahah all this are uncertain. I must have hate myself alot to study a law degree without having a burning desire to be a lawyer. And to think that ppl around me expects me to pursue a legal career because of what I study is quite a burden. What if I graduate and tell them that 'No, I'm not going to be a lawyer, I'm gonna take my law degree and apply for a bank job. If u wanna take a loan or mortgage, pls remember me.' Hahah that would shock them.

Remember those forms we had to fill when we were little to state our ambition?
I've never written lawyer before. It'll be funny if I really be one.

Anyway, I'm just hoping that D-day will come asap and fill my heart with relief. Or horror. Hahah either way, I'm getting pretty tired of holidays. Can't wait for class to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment