Saturday, August 11, 2012

LOL-ed

Putrajaya is 4 hours away from now.
Right now I'm checking out some youtube videos for my Korea trip. Recommended by my friend who's drowning in the incoming 'Hallyu wave'. Hahah just finished watching a hilarious vlog on a couple's trip to Lotte World. Entrance ticket costs 40,000won! Wao. A simple google search on conversion from won to MYR would come out to roughly Rm110 for that pass. WAO. And I thought Genting's 38bucks entrance ticket was expensive >.<

But of course, Genting is NO WHERE near Lotte world in terms of size and facilities. They even have a huge indoor ice-skating ring! And the whole area is so huge that u practically commute via cable car within the park itself! O.O It's like a korean Disneyland according to the couple. Hahah so I'm sure it's going to be an awesome experience for me too :) Though I ain't going in the souvenir shops to get a pair of blue bear ears like they did! >.< what are those ang mohs thinking?? Hahah so silly (but very fun to watch!). No wonder those shops even bother selling them, there's demand after all :P

After that I watch a song recommendation that is supposedly so good it entered the charts in US. GG. What did I just watch. I sat through the 4mins video gapping. After that I LOL-ed uncontrollably. HAHAHAHAHA. The dance moves! The korean 'Austin Powers' in the elevator! The yellow man! Everything is.. beyond words, beyond description. But then again, what did I just sang to my bro?

Op op op op oppa gangnam style.


No comments:

Post a Comment