Thursday, August 23, 2012

Iba Unplugged 2012

The past 2 days was sick! I got food poisoned. At least the medicines are colourful >.<

Shall not elaborate more on sad matters. I'm looking forward to the future where I see myself in a music workshop in PJ listening to something I'm actually interested in. Weeeeeee :) finally a silver lining after the rain!

So..... I shall pick up Caitlyn tmr morn, and zooooooom my way to PJ with a GPS. Hahahaha! Caitlyn's MUCH younger than me but despite this liiiiittle age gap we're gonna have fun! I'm sure :) The same passion is all we need!

Been sleepi...*cough* passively recovering for 2/3 of the day for the past 2 days! I still need some rest though (darn it!) my stomach still cramps occasionally.

This last paragraph was initially a LONG superbly well thought out para dedicated to my classmate Andrew. I was just finishing it when my internet connection went off and he coincidentally called. After the call, I erased the whole thing cuz I risk sounding ridiculous if he didn't go uk after all. Hahaha oops!

That's all. I go sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment