Tuesday, August 14, 2012

'This does it! I'm NOT going anywhere WITHOUT my camera again!!'
With that resolution, I placed my camera in my bag.

This morning I started fiddling with it on my way to my new house. Found a new thang called selective colour. Now that's interesting. I've seen it before in my friends's dslr, never thought my cam has this too! Wohoo!

I feel like I'm looking at the world through the eyes of a colour blind person. I'm not sure if they see things black and white or they see it as it is but their brain could not process/interpret the shade of colour they're looking at.

Anyhow, this has given me an idea of what it's like to see the world through their eyes :) might not be anything close to it but it's a start!
REd;)

YeLLoW?

GrEEn?

BLuE?

No comments:

Post a Comment